Putting the fun back into being pretentious since 2013
"One of the few remaining reasons I'm on Twitter" - @B0ne5

Sunday 4 February 2024

Wussy: Tall Weeds

Track of the Week - 4 February 2024

Another week of not much out of the ordinary to report but the weather was just about decent enough for me to get out into the garden and do some weeding.

They're very short weeds - we try not to let them get tall, but that won't stop me choosing Tall Weeds by Wussy.

Singer-songwriter Chuck Cleaver formed Wussy after one of my favourite American bands Ass Ponys, kind of ran out of steam in 2001. I don't have the same love for Wussy but there are some very good tracks in their catalogue.

Tall Weeds is from their 2018 album What Heaven Is Like. Cleaver's vocal working well in tandem with Lisa Walker's.


No comments:

Post a Comment