Putting the fun back into being pretentious since 2013
"One of the few remaining reasons I'm on Twitter" - @B0ne5

Sunday 14 April 2024

The The: Infected

Track of the Week - 14 April 2024

Following on from last week's 'not feeling well' post, I still wasn't at my happy-go-lucky best this week so went to see the pharmacist for a chat.

After describing symptoms he said I was most likely working through an infection and to carry on with hydration and resting up.

So, having been infected by something I can choose Infected by The The. Big fan of the album of the same name* that was released in 1986 and this single may be the best of it. Only reached number 48 though, travesty.




* There are a couple of tracks, Heartland and Sweet Bird of Truth, that lyrically are very much late 80s but also very appropriate to the world we live in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment