Putting the fun back into being pretentious since 2013
"One of the few remaining reasons I'm on Twitter" - @B0ne5

Sunday 31 March 2024

Hospitality: The Right Profession

Track of the Week - 31 March 2024

Something a bit different this week as my friend and former colleague Craig invited me to join him in the hospitality suite for Swindon's game against Notts County.

Good company, good food  and a good result. A 2-1 win engineered by comedy defending from the away side. (Although I do agree with Craig's daughter about the annoying way the host for the afternoon chose to quieten down the attendees.)

So, looking for a hospitality song this week I found an American indie band actually called Hospitality. That'll do. As Craig was clearly in the right job to get the tickets then The Right Profession fits the bill. It's from their 2012 self-titled album.

I know nothing about them or this song other than what I've found out writing this so let's all learn together.


No comments:

Post a Comment