Putting the fun back into being pretentious since 2013
"One of the few remaining reasons I'm on Twitter" - @B0ne5

Sunday 10 March 2024

The Fall: Senior Twilight Stock Replacer

Track of the Week - 10 March 2024

One of my occasional tasks at the place I volunteer is to do a stock check. Not my favourite job, I'd rather be talking to customers than counting bottles of bleach and wooden forks. Got to be done though and it had to be done this week.

While I'm sure that the people who buy the stock will be bringing it back in the daytime rather than at twilight it gives me an excuse to use The Fall's Senior Twilight Stock Replacer.

It's from the group's magnificent 2008 album Imperial Wax Solvent and while far from the best track on the record it's plenty good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment